How To Choose Colors and Fonts That Fit Your Brand?
How do you choose the right colors and fonts for your logo or website? A lot of business owners will say that they just simply choose what they like and actually that is not a bad starting.
But if you are really interested in establishing and maintaining an identity that is going to help you connect with many customers or many new customers over many years. If you are not sure how to get started on your branding project, then there is a lot of information available here that can help you or point you in the right direction. There are some of the few things that you should consider before deciding the font and color for your website, they are as follows;
- Go for emotion first:-
- Every color depicts a different kind of response or emotion.
- Some colors are softer and cooler while others feel more hot and engaging.
- Just only think about the tone you want to set i.e., professional, exciting, soothing and much more.
- You may just pick any color you want to pick which matches your website.
- Thus, try to choose the color according to the emotion of your website.
- Let your words tell a story:-
- As in the above point is explained that colors convey emotions in the same way fonts also convey the emotions.
- Some fonts feel more formal while others feel are light and playful.
- You definitely want something that is easy to read by everyone at any size or zoom level too but always remember you should also pay some attention to what your fonts are saying outside of the text itself.
- So, in the same manner, your fonts also convey some emotions.
- Ask your customers:-
- As everyone knows your customers are the ones who need to respond to your branding and marketing strategy.
- So if you are not really sure about the new look of your website then you should ask few of them as their opinion.
- So by polling or asking your customers will give you a choice of your website designs.
Here is one question for you, are all the company brand logos the same? Yes, it is of course not. They are all of different sizes, shape, colors, designs, and fonts. The fonts are almost always different as well. This is all possible only for a reason. A company brand always defines about that particular company. That is why they should always be unique from everyone. This includes the coloring and the font styles and size chosen for that particular design. If you are thinking about how to choose colors and fonts which will definitely fit your brand, then you have found a wishing well which is full of information that will help you to do just that.
Fonts and colors are very important as company’s identity depend on it. You will need to spend a little time looking at the branding packages that can provide the type of font styles you will be looking for. All of this comes together when a perfect design has been chosen, the proper colors have been chosen for your logo, the font has been selected, scaled, spaced and cased.
If you are reading this article because you are trying to create company branding that fits your image, then you are reading the right article. After reading all of the information provided here, you will effectively be able to design, create and implement the brand strategy that will focus on how to choose colors and fonts that fit your brand.
In the end, it is going to be up to you to choose the colors and fonts that will definitely work for your company. But remember the right design team is going to give you choose options that are appropriate for your market and personality. So, get in touch with your designer for the selection of right logo, font, colors, and size.