Things Your Website Is Missing
Sometimes it is possible that you might be losing traffic due to some missing elements in your website. Be sure to find out those missing elements from your website and sure about that your website is unique from everyone.
Keeping your website up-to-date with the current trends may be an intimidating and frustrating task but we have to put together a list that will let you know what is popular at a particular moment. If some of the information is not found on your website in seconds or simply that information does not exist then there will be chances that the viewers will look elsewhere. Thus, your business’ website should be outfitted in a well and proper manner so that all of the content is being provided to the people who are looking for online content.
There are many crucial components that a traffic generating website has that could be missing from your website right now. But do not worry we have made it easy for you to fix these kinds of problems by putting together a simple list of things that your website is missing. Therefore, your website needs to have the following listed things to generate leads and communicate with the people;
- Contact information:-
- It is very important to have your company’s correct contact information on the website and also it should be easily accessible on the homepage of your website.
- You might get surprised as there are many websites who have failed to include proper contact information on their websites.
- A phone number, email id of your company and even a store address of your company should be included in the contact information.
- Therefore, try to include this information where people will see it, especially this is a primary way through which new clients get in touch with you.
- Testimonials from past customers:-
- Nowadays, customer testimonials are still a better, easy and beneficial thing to include on your business’s website.
- Actual content provided by the past customers will assist you in making your product or services more tangible to potential online customers.
- By adding testimonials it will generate a sense of trust, which is very important in acquire g new leads.
- Social media integration:-
- Nowadays, social media has become bigger than it has been before.
- It has become a standard for every business to have a social media presence.
- Social media provides an easy to use channel for your potential customers and also it is free to use.
- Social media has become a way through which people will give recommendations to their friends, and also can share your content with the people they are being connected with.
- If you are not engaging in some form of social media then not only you will lose traffic for your website but also your business is losing customers as well.
- So, try to take the advantage of the freebies given to you via social media, and work to build your following with your interesting posts.
- About Us:-
- The about section of most websites is considered as the top pages visited.
- For many companies about us section is considered as the most important section. It is just as important as the pages highlighting the products and services you offer.
- This section is an opportunity to build trust among customers.
- It provides a concise history of your company, details about who you are? What you offer? And what you do? All of these are written in a way that reflects the culture of your company.
- This will bring a sense of transparency and openness that some of the potential customers love to see.
- Call to actions:-
- This is considered as the most important part of your company’s website.
- This call to action is a way to collect the information from your potential customers who have looked at your website and are interested in buying your products or services.
- They are in the form of buttons, banners, graphics that cause people to continue down a conversation tunnel.
- Call to action button provides an easy way to reach your potential customers.
- Thus, call to action is both, directly and indirectly, related to traffic and even missing one chance of a call to action is a big missed opportunity.
These above 5 listed things will help you to be more visible to the client which is the main point of having a website. By following these above-listed points your business will be easily contacted, trustworthy and informative as these steps will be a huge step in that direction. Always remember, once this above-listed information is added up in your website try to update this information always. People searching for you want to see something fresh and up to date, so do not forget to update your website once it is done.