Ways To Improve Instagram Marketing Performance
Many businesses feel the rising pressure which is to be available on all of the social media platforms without even thinking through a strong strategy. Instagram is totally different from other social media platforms. You will require strong Instagram marketing strategy or a combination of strategies to build and grow your business successfully. Instagram is scaling up for the businesses for every second.
There are more than 400 million active users take to Instagram to show and tell. From photos with family and selfies with friends, individual embrace Instagram as a part of everyday life. In fact, in the latest researches, it has been proved that Instagram is being considered as the fastest growing major social media network.
So, Instagram is more than a fun, photo-based social networking website. It can help you to promote your products or services, get more leads and generate conversions too.
Following are the details of the ways to improve Instagram marketing performances;
- Add a link to your Instagram profile:-
- The only place where you can put a clickable link on Instagram is only your profile, below to your bio description.
- If you want to see any success with the help of Instagram, then you must use these links effectively and efficiently.
- One of the good news is that you can also change the link or the URL which you have entered in your bio description as often as you like.
- The one of the most important thing to link to is your website URL, this could be your blog page, your product page, a custom landing page, a lead generation page or it can be any other page on your website.
- Thus, add a link to your Instagram profile to see more success in your business.
- Use text overlays on images:-
- Another marketing technique which you can use in your Instagram post is to put up a text overlay on your images which you are posting in your profile.
- Whether you are sharing tips, promoting a sale or just branding a pic, this will ensure that people would not miss your message.
- Try to use a desktop tool like Photoshop or PowerPoint or any other websites to create a text overlay on your images before you upload them to Instagram.
- Use the text overlay properly so that whatever the way you need to convey a clear message about your brand or service to the customer it may be conveyed in a proper manner.
- Add hashtags:-
- If you want to make the best use of your post captions and comments, then include relevant hashtags on your Instagram posts.
- Adding up the hashtags in your posts may help you to increase your reach, engagement and overall visibility too.
- Add hashtags that are related to your business, your posts and your target audience too.
- Try to avoid unpopular hashtags or completely the unrelated descriptions in your posts to get a popular search as these will not help you and your brand at any cost.
- Try to use 10 to 15 hashtags per post, but also if your post requires only 8 hashtags that is also okay.
- Also, when you incorporate your own custom hashtags then you may create a virtual gallery of all of your content. Then when someone searches that hashtags, they will find all of your Instagram posts.
- Thus, save a list of your most commonly used hashtags on your computer, so that they are on hand to copy, paste and add to posts at all times.
Therefore, Instagram will help you out to stand out from the competition, especially when the businesses are still getting the hang of how to use it. Many marketers still do not understand how to use it to their advantage. Just create the content that is a little different from your other social media websites to best engage your followers. Try to interact with your Instagram audiences to boost up your brand awareness. Also, market your business to these people to get more and more traffic, conversions and sales from Instagram. Thus, Instagram is a fun website and is also really a powerful marketing tool as you just need to know how to use it. Read the above points very carefully as it will help you to improve Instagram marketing performance and let us know what you think in the comments below.