Ways LinkedIn Can Grow Brand’s Content Marketing Strategy
Content marketers, especially the B2B content marketers need to start paying close attention to the social media website i.e., LinkedIn. Once known only for its job recruitment capabilities, the professional social website has been quietly expanding its offering.
In the last few years, LinkedIn has involved into a hub for business-related content, influencers, strategic partnerships and more. This has opened up some of the big opportunities for the content marketers who are taking advantage of LinkedIn’s publishing platform.
So, if you are looking to capitalize on the value of this most powerful platform offers as a content distribution channel and source for generating more and more leads. Naturally, you probably want to know how you can leverage LinkedIn and use it to boost your content marketing strategy.
Here, the following are some of the tips for taking your LinkedIn marketing strategy to the next level:
- Boost your brand organically:-
- One of the best ways to establish your brand presence is to make sure your Linked Company page is robust.
- No LinkedIn marketing strategy would be complete without a detailed plan to engage your audience with valuable content.
- You may add showcase pages for products and thought leadership content.
- Also, you should encourage your employees to make a LinkedIn profile and ensure that they are fully optimized.
- Make SlideShare part of every campaign by sharing up the presentations, videos, webinars, and infographics.
- Create informative and relevant content:-
- Unlike Facebook or Instagram, LinkedIn is not full of controversial content, low-effort posts, and angry comments.
- People are more aware of their professional image, and it shows in the content which they post over here.
- Those people who are consuming content on LinkedIn prefer this type of content.
- According to the study by LinkedIn professionals, more than 60% of respondents said that they prefer to engage with the content that is educational or informative.
- So, if you are using LinkedIn as a part of your content marketing strategy then you should be careful with what you choose to publish.
- Thus, save the funny memes for Facebook or Instagram and post the positive content on LinkedIn that will help you to grow professionally.
- Spy on your prospects for better content creation:-
- Whether you are in B2B or B2C marketing, LinkedIn is a valuable audience research tool.
- Your target audience in LinkedIn is now using the platform to share the content they enjoy, follow notable professionals, and talk to one another about the specific problems they face.
- You can see all this for yourself by connecting with the prospects and spying on their pages.
- Using this information, you can improve the performance of your brand’s content marketing on LinkedIn and other platforms.
- Do not post some personal messages or thoughts:-
- You should not forget that LinkedIn is a professional network and if you are posting something personal and unprofessional it will appear weird and nonsensical.
- For eg; if you are blessed with a newborn baby in your family, you should not share it on LinkedIn as you use to do it on other social media websites.
- Remember that, nobody will congratulate you for the recent development in your personal life but they may block you from their connection lists.
- So, do not try to post something personal, post only professional thoughts on the LinkedIn.
Thus, with the new targeting capabilities and an excellent publishing platform, both the B2B and B2C content marketers can use LinkedIn to boost their brand’s content marketing. So, get in on the action early and you can get a head start on the competition.