Ways Twitter Can Be Used Effectively For B2B Marketing
As a marketer, you should know the importance of channeling your marketing throughout different social media networks in order to lead some people to your website. When it comes to social networking, many B2B businesses tend to focus on social media websites like LinkedIn and overlook Twitter. Yet Twitter is being considered as one of the handy tool that needs to be taken into consideration for your B2B purposes.
Although Twitter is being widely used for the personal accounts, it can also have a lot of advantages when it comes to B2B marketing. Some of the Twitter’s latest updates are many but some of them are that you can now tweet longer messages, add useful content images and also you can engage in richer conversations with your targeted audiences and thus, therefore you can build your brand and generate many leads too. So, try to take the most advantage of it as much as you can.
Twitter is being considered as an extremely powerful tool for every B2B field as it offers a wide range of advantages such as, real-time communication with your customers while providing customer services, connecting with other businesses and industry leaders too, strengthening your offsite SEO and much more.
In this article, you will get to know about some of the ways through which Twitter can be used effectively for the B2B marketing. These ways are listed below in detail;
- Position your company as a thought leader:-
- If you are having any employees who are being considered as an industry experts, then try to give them some Twitter love when they speak at conferences, publish articles or blog posts or get a recognized for an award.
- You should tweets some of the links to current news in your industry. By doing this, it will shows you to stay up-to-date and know what is being going on at outside your own four walls.
- Thus, tweet only that relevant content which makes you look smart and well-connected too.
- Engage with your audiences:-
- It is quite obvious that Twitter is not meant to be your personal megaphone. It is a two-way communication.
- Those days are gone when you can just post links to the content and call it good.
- Suppose if someone on Twitter is mentioning your company in a tweet for a good or a bad tweet then you need to respond to them in real time.
- By responding them on time then there is a chance for you to show them that there is a human behind the tweets and that too care for you, and for this, there is a chance that you may get extra points for authenticity.
- Hashtags are your best friend:-
- The most effective and the most common way to be seen by other people is to use hashtags in your posts.
- But also make sure that the hashtags which you are using in your posts are relevant and not just a nonsense.
- So, using hashtags in your post is a great way of making your content stand out and make it easier to see it too.
- Tweak your Twitter profile:-
- If your Twitter profile is just a standard, boring brand profile then it will not encourage others trust.
- So just make sure that you have a profile that the people will find it interesting and professional so that they will love to see your profile and the posts which have tweeted.
- Following are some of the points which should always be included in your Twitter profile mainly;
- Your bio;
- Your profile picture
- Location; and
- Link to your official website
So, if you have not used Twitter for your B2B marketing channel then it is the right time to make the use of it. Use the above powerful tools to strengthen up your brand. Also, always make sure that you create a useful and engaging content. Always try to keep in mind that the great advantages that the Twitter has to offer or is offering to you. At last, also make sure that your account is easy to found by placing a Twitter follow button on your website, email signature and also at blogs.