7 Ways to Improve Website Design
As the first impression is the last impression, so, in today’s world your website has to be attractive and should hold people’s attention. However, changing of technology can make your web site older and outdated. A good website is a must for your business.
Nowadays, consumers are more switching for online shopping. So whether you are having a small business or large business, maintaining a strong website is necessary. A beautiful and clear website is one of the most efficient and cost-effective ways to generate traffic to your business, especially if your business is built and marketed properly. If you are having a poor website then your business opportunity will be lost and it will enable your competitors to take your place in the market. So your website must be latest and updated so that more and more customers are attracted.
Here are some of the simple and easy ways how you can improve your website as given below;
- Add a mission statement:-
- The mission statement tells the visitors what you do and why you do it.
- By adding mission statement the visitors will get to know exactly about what they will be getting through your website.
- The following points should always be included in your mission statement –
- (your company) is where;
- (your audience) gets;
- (what information) that offers; and
- (what benefit)
- Update information:-
- Make sure that all of the information in your website is up-to-date.
- Make your habit to check your website content at least twice a month.
- Providing outdated information to the customers may affect the goodwill of your business, as you don’t want to promote inappropriate information to the customers.
- So, update information to your website regularly.
- Add images to your website:-
- Updating photos of you and your team on your website will help the customers to know about the people behind the business.
- If you are having photos on your website, then make sure that the photos are exactly same as it should not be fake.
- Also add some photographs of your products too so that the customers may get a visual image of the product.
- Therefore, by adding some images or photographs to your website it will look attractive for the customers.
- Quick load speed:-
- Your website should have a quick load speed.
- Indexing your database content is a way to speed up your website as it is the most effective way.
- An abundance of tracking codes may slow down your website.
- So by organising this into relevant categories, it will help to speed this process and will affect your overall load speed.
- Including well-designed and written headings:-
- Your heading and content should be according to the customer needs and preferences.
- Headlines attract the eyes of the customers because users want to see exactly what the page is about.
- Try to include keywords in your title as it will attract the right customer to your business.
- Choose the right heading to significantly improve your search ability.
- Feedback pages:-
70% of companies that deliver best in class customer experience use customer feedback – versus industry average of 50%, and 29% for laggards. – Esteban Kolsky
- A business enterprise can get feedback from their customers from various social media channels but try to include feedback page on your website so that customer can give direct feedback to you.
- Getting customer feedback will also help the new customer to know about the business enterprise.
- Therefore, the customer feedback must be visualised so that the business can understand their customer better and can provide the best experience with their product or services.
- Thank you page:-
- It is one of the most effective ways to keep customers engaged.
- Therefore, adding thank you page to your website will give a positive response from the customers.
Thus, if you follow the entire above-mentioned rule you will make yourself as a leader in the online space. Try to stay on top of the pages, monitor your result, and change your site accordingly. All these steps will keep you forward with your competitors.