Tips To Optimize Facebook Ad Campaigns
You probably know by now that advertising your business on Facebook is no longer an option, no matter which demographic you are marketing to. Facebook advertising can be expensive. Even if you do it well and your campaigns are putting you in the positive, Facebook campaigns cost money and they can drain your ad budget quickly too.
As it turns out, good Facebook ad optimization does not just help you get some more clicks and conversions but it also helps you to get the most out of your ad spend too. Also, if you are just getting started with Facebook advertising, just be sure to check out the Facebook ad tips to get an understanding of the different types of Facebook ads and how to use them effectively.
Once you have got the basic under the belt then it is the time to dive into the more advanced ways to optimize the Facebook ads to get the most from your social media advertising investment.
There are a number of ways available to optimize your Facebook ads to get more clicks and more conversions. Here are some of the best performing Facebook ad optimization strategies and by implementing them at the right time, you will be able to create hyper-targeted ad campaigns with stronger performance.
- Keep mobile and desktop ads separate:-
- Try to use separate ads for both desktop and mobile so that you can optimize your ads, bids, and conversions based on the device properly.
- Ads and calls to action are likely to perform differently on mobile versus the desktop, and any ad setup should take that into account.
- You can select the device targeting directly from the ad set menu.
- So, it is better to keep mobile and desktop ads as a separate ad.
- Create separate campaigns for news feed ads and right columns ads:-
- One of the best practices in marketing is to set up highly segmented ads.
- Separating the news feed and right column ads are necessary for optimizing campaigns by device, placement and any other targeting options.
- So, if you want to maximize your performance, you need to optimize the news feed and right column ads separately.
- Also, desktop news feed ads have much larger images than the right column ads.
- Test different images:-
- Images are considered as the most important element of your ads and the number-one factor when people decide whether to click a post or not.
- Try to test out different images and find the ones that maximize your click-through rates and conversions.
- Once you have identified the best images, try to find some more of the same style and keep testing.
- Choose a call to action:-
- Facebook also allows you to select a call to action in your ads.
- Call to action can have a significant impact on your click-through rate as well as your conversion rate, and also you should split test them thoroughly over time.
- You can also find the call to action options in the Ad setup menu.
- Currently, the choices of the call to action are many, but some of them are, Book Now, Download, Learn More, Shop Now, Sign up and much more.
Thus, Facebook ads can be highly profitable and drive a significant amount of quality traffic & sales for your business if they are set up correctly which means that they are as targeted as possible and monitored closely. Being familiar with all of the Facebook advertising possibilities it will open the door to new opportunities for your business. So, these are some of the ways to optimize your Facebook ad campaigns, hope they will help you in your marketing pursuits.