E-Commerce Conversion Hacks That Will Increase Your Conversions
As a business owner, you will always be looking at the growth to rise above your competitors. Growth in businesses can be equated by the increase in customers, market shares, and profits. In E-commerce, growth means customer acquisition, conversion, and retention.
As you are an E-commerce marketer, you should always make sure that your company should stay ahead which will require these factors should be taken care of properly.
So, if you want to compete in the market then you need to stand out. Here are some of the E-commerce hacks that will help you double your conversion rates –
- The need for speed:-
- If your website is taking a long time to load, then you will be losing your customers a lot.
- Even a delay of just one single second may result in the reduction in conversions.
- It can also cost in a loss in your revenue.
- Followings are some of the key points that you can do to make sure that you are not leaving money due to your site’s poor performance.
- Test your speed;
- Check your hosting plans; and
- Optimize images
- If the pages of your site are loading quickly then visitors will be able to do what they want to do.
- Go responsive:-
- If your site is responsive this means that your website will automatically respond to fit the device which a visitor is using.
- If this done in a right manner then this will enhance the user experience by minimizing the need to resize, scroll or pan.
- Your website should adopt a mobile-first website design strategy for an E-commerce site.
- Adapting the mobile first website is the key for the E-commerce website.
- So, start by targeting smartphones users over the tablet users.
- Thus, try to make your website a responsive website at each and every device so that you do not lose any customers to another site just because your website is not designed for the mobile phones or tablets or they have embraced mobile E-commerce and you have not.
- Go visual:-
- The internet is the visual place which includes high-quality images of your products.
- The images which are being uploaded on the internet provide a perspective to the visitors and also include a shot of your products.
- Also, if you want to make an impact on the potential customers then try to include video too.
- A short product video gives the customers a chance to see the way your product moves.
- It also gives you a chance to use a voice to convey a genuine excitement and passion for the product in the mind of the customers.
- Smooth navigation:-
- If you want that your visitors should have a smooth experience on your website and you want them to be able to find out what they are looking for in your website then make sure that the search bar in your website should be prominent.
- If the visitors are able to find what they are looking for on the website then they will become your customers.
- Website navigation is mostly allocated along the top or along the left side of the desktop websites.
- Highlight your return or guarantee policy on your website:-
- Your return and guarantee policy should be in the front and center of your website.
- Many of the E-commerce stores do not offer these policies but should offer them.
- Most of the customers firstly read the return and guarantee policy before buying your product, so make sure that your website return or guarantee policy must be clear, concise and honest.
- One of the biggest disadvantages of buying online is that the customers cannot touch the product which they want to buy.
- So, when you are upfront with your potential customers with your return or guarantee policy, customers feel more comfortable and confident, and more likely they will purchase that product.
- So, try to take care of them.
It is concluded that there are so many things that you can do to improve your conversion rate that you may not know where to begin. If you just apply few of the E-commerce conversions hacks then you get to see the positive return on investment. Always try to start with the simple like speeding up the website before you move on to the visuals. Thus, making one change daily, weekly or monthly will ultimately make a big difference in your E-commerce conversion rates.