SEO Must Do’s in 2020
SEO (Search Engine Optimization) is a process through which traffic can be attracted. It is surrounded by both the technical and creative elements required to improve rankings, drive traffic, and increase awareness in search engines. It isn’t just about building search engine-friendly websites, it’s about making your site better for people too.
Nowadays, SEO is considered as one of the most dynamic areas of digital marketing. A highly visible website get a tremendous boost in traffic from search engines. Search engines are unique they provide targeted traffic to those people who are looking for what you offer. If search engines cannot find your site or add your content to their databases, you may miss out opportunities to traffic to your site. The majority of web traffic is driven by the major commercial search engines, Google, Bing, Yandex, DuckDuckGo and Yahoo!.
SEO is complex, detailed and changes every single year with the algorithms of search engines. Hence, we should constantly develop new strategies and always keep ourselves one step ahead by testing and retesting our strategies only to ensure the desired results. Thus, SEO has changed with times and apply best practices on the website and mobile app which will keep you one step forward always against your competitors.
In this article, we have listed some of the do’s of SEO which will help you to polish your website. They are as follows;
- Focus on keyword research:-
- Keywords are considered as the lifeblood of the SEO as SEO is built on keywords.
- Once you have decided the keyword for ranking, it’s time to put your keyword into action for you page titles and content.
- You should add variations of your keywords throughout your text i.e., you don’t have to repeat an exact keyword or phrase to your web site.
- Optimize your website for mobile:-
- Nowadays, Google favors mobile-friendly websites, as they provide better user experience.
- You should optimize your website for mobile as soon as possible as your site will not perform well in search results.
- Mobile-friendly websites are not only preferred by search engines but also they are generally preferred by users too.
- Thus, do optimize your website for mobile.
- Get backlinks from relevant websites:-
- If you want to improve your SEO then you have to get more backlinks from various relevant websites.
- Use social media websites like facebook, twitter, youtube and many more websites to build backlinks and also, bring social factor into account.
- To get backlinks from relevant websites then you have to do crowd marketing to build backlinks for your websites.
- Optimize images for SEO:-
- Always remember to label or tag your website so that they become visible to search engines.
- Thus, naming your images to fit in with your keyword is important.
- Also, don’t just name anything to these images stick it to the keyword phrases.
- Create relevant content:-
- You should always create relevant content to your website so that your customers will enjoy while reading.
- This will create chances of getting higher rankings and more and more users will visit your website.
- Thus, creating quotable and shareable content will increase the chances of getting more and more backlinks and customers too.
- Create a sitemap:-
- Creating sitemaps will not give you SEO boost but will help you a lot in getting high ranked.
- By creating sitemaps it will give search engines an easier way to find all of your site’s pages.
- Deny bad links:-
- If poor quality websites are linked to your content or website then you may be penalized by the search engines.
- To make sure you’ll not suffer from Google penalty, you have to regularly analyze your website’s backlinks and remove the bad ones.
- Also, you can deny bad links by telling the search engines not to take those links into account while determining your rankings.
- Secure your website with https:-
- HTTPs is considered as the most important ranking signals as Google does everything to secure users.
- HTTPs helps to secure connection and protects data of users like email, password, credit card numbers and many more data from theft.
- Google will soon notice your site’s visitors that their data is not protected if they are navigating on non-HTTP sites.
- Thus, this will put you at risk and your rankings will get low.
- Therefore, to prevent from lower ranking you should secure your websites with HTTPs.
SEO plays a very important role to your business for the higher ranking on various search engines and creating more traffic to your website. By following the above mentioned DO’s you will benefit your website without any doubt. Thus, by applying these strategies you will improve your SEO. But also to remember that SEO is a time-consuming process so you have to be patient and your website will have a high-quality ranking and more traffic to your website.