Ways To Find Keywords Your Potential Customers Are Using
Have you ever thought that how do people find you online? Generally, they do a Google search and focus on the first page of the search, to find out what they are actually looking for. But in order to keep your business’ website on the top or first page of the Google, you need to know the keywords, i.e., what keywords your customers are using to search for the product or services which you deliver or offer.
Nowadays, mostly 93% of online experiences begin with a search engine. Your keywords must be ranked high and it should be relevant to your offering needs and also it is one of the most important things on your inbound marketing to-do list.
So, for finding out the greater visibility of your keywords, here are some of the simple ways that will definitely help you out.
- Use keyword tools to brainstorm:-
- Google Keyword Planner is considered as one of the most valuable tools for brainstorming keywords.
- It allows you to see how many people it attracts, helps you to see words people are searching for and also how competitive the word is and some of the other suggestions to work with.
- You will usually find out the keywords you had not thought of before.
- By finding new keywords you can start creating content around those words and begin higher ranking from the.
- Ask your customers and sales team:-
- The best source of feedback or information comes from your own customers and employees.
- Sometimes it is possible that you might be at that position where you will be chatting with potential customers, or also sometimes attending similar networking events.
- In spite of that, this is the perfect opportunity to pay close attention to their reaction.
- For example, suppose you are selling running shoes and talking about them in your online content. But you notice that people are calling them Athletics shoes when you are chatting with them. So, by this, a new keyword can be found.
- Look at your analytics:-
- A simple way and easy to understand to find out how people are coming to your site and the keyword they are using. This can be understood by your web analytics.
- Google analytics helps you to let you know where your traffic is actually coming from.
- If the traffic is coming from search engines, it also displays the keywords that people are typing.
- This helps you to connect with Google analytics to see how your keywords are performing and your search engine rank positions too.
- Check out the competitor’s content:-
- If you want to check out your competitors content to see what keywords they are using you can check out, in this, there is no harm.
- Though you should use this step to distinguish yourself from your competitor and also use their content only for inspiration.
- You may look for keywords your competitors are using and come up with your own unique words which will describe out how your business is better than others.
- Highlight your strengths to positively differentiate yourself from your competitors.
- Thus, by checking out your competitor’s content you may find out the new keywords.
- Get social:-
- Nowadays, social media has advancement and update channels which have brought with them a look into trending topics and more.
- Instagram is having trending tags, and also you can look at what others in your industry are using as a popular hash tag.
- On Twitter, there is a trending toolbar available which will show popular topics and a trending page on Google+ too.
- So, by getting social you may get to know about many new keywords which the customers are using or you may find out the trending keywords.
While there are many other tools available for keywords research, you can start the process of optimizing your site and blog posts using keywords that your potential customers are using and searching for. Thus, by following the above-listed points you will make it easy to find keywords your potential customers are using. So, start using the above-listed tips on your website to win over your competitors and your website stats will also improve.