Web Design and User Experience Trends To Boost Conversions
Nowadays, web design is one of the most important components of having a successful business as well as an online business too. Now, this has become even more important because more and more people are accessing the internet today through various devices like desktops, laptops, mobile phones, and tablets.
WordPress is one of the most commonly used platforms today in the internet world. It is doing a great job in making website design and themes. Although, there are other designs and improvements too that can be made especially when there is to increase conversions on a site.
This is what the article is all about. So, be sure to implement each of these design tips and trends into your online business to increase the conversions and engagement of customers over the board. Following are the trends you can use in your web designing and boost conversions;
- Age responsive design:-
- It is obvious that different age groups will react differently to different content, layout, and design of the website.
- Each generation responds differently to the images and the aesthetics targeted to them.
- A new kind of metadata is available now in the market, with the help of them it is becoming possible to customize the experience of your website design according to your audience which is based on the age.
- It can also help you how they can prefer to view the content of your website.
- Skeleton screens:-
- Nowadays, everyone is fond of speed in the internet world and they want it for a good reason too. So, the user experience is now all about how fast the content can be displayed on the websites.
- They also make sure that your website fits their needs, desires and wants.
- There are many ways and techniques available which may enhance the speed of loading a website.
- But skeleton screens offer an additional option because the impatient users will feel like the page is coming up even faster than the clock might show.
- Most of the user experience is related to how quickly a website pages load as website page loads, users can predict the content available on the website.
- This reduces the impatience among the viewers.
- Engagement bots:-
- Now chatbots have not become new to the people but their use has expanded as new businesses have been coming up with some pretty clever ways of using them to engage with the customers.
- To provide better customer services and increase the sales, chat windows can be used to help the website’s visitors with any sales or any form of services they might be working currently.
- So, program your bot in a way that should be available on the clock so that you can answer the question.
- Thus, by engagement of bots, you will be on track for more conversions.
- Proactively designing for future devices:-
- After engaging the bot, your next big step is to provide a smooth user experience on new devices, especially to the wearable devices.
- Your website should be able to operate with or within wearable devices.
- So, you need to make sure that your design for the website is future-proof.
- Thus, try to provide a smooth user experience on an ever-increasing range of new devices.
- Animated call to action button:-
- The call to action button is the hero of any web page or website.
- By using the simple animation on the call button you can attract the attention of your customers or viewers to it quite effectively.
- The movement is just another way to attract the visibility of the customers.
- Keep in mind that you should not go crazy with your animations as sometimes visitors may feel it annoying.
- So, keeping your customer comfortable and safe when buying online try to use the animations less and do not go crazy with it.
- Thus, animation on the call to action button is enough to attract the attention of the customer without taking them away from the products or other visuals which they might be seeing on your website or webpage.
- Designing user-driven stories:-
- Storytelling designs are often considered as the most effective technique of grabbing the attention of the visitors.
- For example, if you want to deliver a particular pitch to your targeted audience and that will also include investors or a need to get approval for your idea’s execution, then a user-driven short story of around 2-3 minutes will work well.
Therefore, websites must be strategically designed to accomplish the goals of your business and must be attractive and highly functional with user’s experience. Try to use the above tips in your website designs to stay leading on the edge of digital marketing which obviously means the increase of conversion rate too. Thus, hire a professional web designer for your website to make such customizations on your website for you and your business.
VikashMay 30, 2018 at 5:25 pm